Call Us: 800/438.7884
The Mission Darkness BlockBox Charge is designed to power multiple devices while remaining shielded from RF signals, a requirement for maximum data recovery with various extraction tools. The forensic enclosure may also be used to conduct complete mobile device investigations on cell phones and tablets.
It includes conductive gloves for both hands to operate and interrogate devices, a large transparent viewing window, LED light, AC power outlet, and two USB ports for extracting data at high speeds, enabling forensic investigators to thoroughly analyze data on electronic devices while shielded.
The BlockBox Charge includes a vestibule opening with dual RF seals, allowing the user to introduce new devices into the Charge while keeping additional devices inside the main compartment shielded. The vestibule section is large enough to fit a tablet and even small laptops.
Mission Darkness BlockBox Charge Specifications
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5 Hz), Bluetooth, cell signals, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60dB - 80dB average attenuation
- Constructed with multiple layers of high-shielding fabric
- Durable frame with ballistic nylon exterior fabric
- NeoLok outer closure seal with neodymium magnetic roll and inner closure with double magnetic pressure seals keeps devices 100% shielded during entry and exit
- Magnets sewn into the side enabling dock attachments
- RF dampening foam on bottom base
- Designed for lab use but can be easily transported to different locations
- Large interior space fits multiple cell phones, tablets, small laptops, and similar size devices
- Vestibule opening with dual RF seals allows new devices to be introduced while additional devices inside remain shielded
- Two conductive gloves for left and right hand operation
- Flat shielded window on top for viewing devices
- Two shielded USB ports for high-speed data extraction
- Shielded AC power outlet for powering devices or accessories
- LED array for illuminating interior space
- Comes with multi-charge dock with device cables
- Internal Dimensions: 16" x 17" x 8"
- Vestibule Dimensions: 16" x 16"
UPDATED JULY 2018